Muharata Feed Mixers are offered in durable, easy to use, energy efficient designs in various models to suit all applications. We offer Mixers in several different types; Vertical, horizontal, ribbon, barrel, double-cone, fodder mixers. These mixers are used for a variety of animal feeds for cattle feed, poultry feed, pig feed, fish feed…etc. The technology used in the designing and construction of these mixers provides exact mixing action to produce a well-mixed product.
Features of the Mixers include:
Simple operation: We manufacture our machines with simple operation and maintenance of the machine with the clients in mind. This way, ease of maintenance becomes second nature hence increasing the service life of the machine.
Corrosion resistant: With the use of high quality steel to manufacture the machines, we have ensured that the corrosion is limited. For corrosive materials, such as salts, high grade Stainless Steel is used.
Larger machines are available upon request
Automated systems are also available in varying capacities
- These are suitable for fine mixing (up to 99.5%) of medium to coarse dry materials. this type of mixer is supplied with a breather to prevent overloading in automated situations.
- The Mixer uses a belt and pulley drive thus reducing the power consumption
- This design allows for long maintenance intervals and is easy to operate.
- It is available in capacities of 150 Kg, 250 Kg, 500 Kg, 750 Kg, 1000 Kg, 1500 Kg and 2000 Kg. Larger units are available on order up to 10,000 Kg/hr
- Open-type vertical mixers with one or more serrated auger blades are very suitable for fodder (Napier, stovers, lucerne, hay, etc.) mixing with primary ingredients.
- These are suitable for fine mixing (up to 99.5%) of medium to coarse dry materials of Low moisture content (>13%).
- The Horizontal Mixer uses motor with geared function coupled direct or with gearing function obtained through chain drive.
- This type of mixer is robust, easy to use and requires little maintenance.
- This type of mixer is very efficient even with the presence of fats and molasses
- Low power consumption is a special feature
- Available in capacities of 500 Kg, 1000 Kg, 1500 Kg and 2000 Kg.
- Larger units are available on order up to 10,000 Kg/hr
- Ribbon mixers are widely used for homogeneous mixing of dry granules and powders such as concentrates or premixes.
- These mixers are normally fabricated using high-grade, heavy duty Stainless Steel.
- Our ranges of ribbon mixer are based on a proven agitator construction that provides a triple mixing action ensuring fast, efficient blending.
- They are easy to operate, have low power consumption and long maintenance intervals
- These mixers are designed for the small scale farmer who doesn’t have/ or need large quantities for mixing. They are available in both the Manual, Electric or Petrol-driven options.
- They are fabricated to make them easy to operate and maintain
- The mixers are fabricated using high quality material to ensure longevity and extended service
Open-Type Fodder Mixers
- These are a new product at Muharata. We have developed and designed this mixer to enable the farmer to mix and mill fodder and dry animal feed together. They are available in various sizes, suitable for the small-scale, mid-level and Large-scale farmer depending on capacity.
- The design ensures low maintenance and easy operation.
- They are available in Electric, Diesel-driven and tractor-driven options.