In the SIFTED MAIZE MILL series, we have the Roller Mill. These mills use Roller technology to produce Grade One (G1) sifted flour. It semi-hulls and separates the grain from the germ and husks and produces a clean high quality flour.
The pre-crusher is in the range of machinery that we refer to as the SIFTED MAIZE MILLS. The Crusher works hand-in-hand with the Roller mill. It prepares the grain into a form that is suitable for the Roller mill to grind. The machine ranges in capacity from 3 bags/hour to 6 bags/hour.
Sifted Flour Mills
Muharata has developed a high recovery, energy efficient line of maize mills designed to produce Sifted Maize Meal of the highest quality. Outputs range from 500-2,000 kg/hr (120 bags/24hr up to 500 bags/24hr)
The mills are modular in design and incorporate the following feature;
1. A pre-cleaner/ destoner to pre-clean the maize by removing residual cobs, stones dusts and ferrous metals via a magnetic trap.
2. A moistening screw to wet the maize preparatory to hulling.
3. A maize huller to remove the outer husks and any material adhering to the grains. Hulling increases the quality of the product
4. A crusher to crush the product and prepare it for milling. The crushed product improves flow and reduces power consumption.
5. A roller mill to end-mill the final product. Depending on the capacity of machine selected, the design may incorporate two, three or more mills. The mill rollers are fabricated out of high quality steel for a long service life and fluted for a high quality product.
6. A multi-stage screen to separate the various products.
The whole system is designed to operate automatically and control is through an electrical control panel which is supplied as an integral part of the machine.
After-sale service includes delivery (a small charge may be payable), installation, testing and operator training prior to commissioning.
A 12 month warranty ensures uninterrupted operation – your qualified maintenance technicians are only a phone call away.
Please contact us for more information